zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Welkom Julie/ Welcome Julie

Julie uit Australia maakt prachtige creaties en wij zijn blij dat zij in het designteam komt om prachtige voorbeelden van de Snoesjes te maken.

Hi.......Julie here from Sydney Australia. I'm very pleased to be joining the wonderful team of designers on the Snoesjes DT. I have been crafting for many years and love to colour with Copic Markers. My style is mainly Shabby Chic so you will see lots of lace and pearls and die cuts from me over the coming months and of course some darling Snoesjes images. Pop by my blog Stamps, Papaer, Ribbons and Things: http://julieprice3.wordpress.com/ and say hello! I hope you enjoy my crd for today.  xo Julie!!




stempel:HM9441
creatables: branch forest LR0150, fence LR0205, Anja's leaves 4 LR0229, Anja's oval LR0236, takjes LR0245